LCF Hike ClubThe Lamorinda CrossFit Hiking Challenge
Join our 2019 Hiking Challenge!
Complete as many hikes as you’d like. Challenge ends Sept 30th.
We’ve put together a wide variety of hikes, all within 2 hours of LCF.
Click on the image or name of the hike for a link to a website describing each hike and how to get there.
If the links don’t give you enough info, just Google it. Or check AllTrails.com (a hiking app that will track your hike as you go).
- Stretch yourself out and try something new.
- Find a buddy or go by yourself.
- Pay attention to the weather. Some hikes are best in evenings or on a cool day.
Keep track of your miles and we’ll post them on the board when we’re done.
- Be kind, courteous and respect the trail.
- Bring plenty of water.
- Wear good walking shoes (not flip flops).
- Check rules at each park for taking dogs.
- Most parks have a fee. Be sure to bring cash.
Location: Briones, Lafayette trailhead
Distance: 6.9 miles
Elevation Change: 1167′
Highlights: Views, dog friendly. (Best on cool day or in evenings)
Location: Palomarin Trail, Marin County
Distance: 8.8 miles out and back
Elevation Change: 1335′
Highlights: Waterfall cascading into the ocean, beach access
This is a heavily trafficked area. Go early or mid-week if possible.