New Quarantingo game for April 20-30! Download the new card and start playing!
Warm-up: PVC/Broomstick Pass-throughs, Dynamic Leg Kicks (Front, Back, Side)
3 rounds of: 15 Good mornings with PVC or Band, 15 Stripper Squats, 20-second Squat Hold
A: 220.127.116.11.4.4 reps of Single Leg Deadlifts (all reps each side)
B: 3 Rounds of 5 reps Sumo Deadlifts
C: 2 Rounds For Time of:
– Farmer’s Carry (50 Steps out and back)
– 24 Overhead Lunges (one weight double handed)
– 12 V-ups
Lunch Booty Sesh:
30 Seconds for each movement (each side when single legged) – Repeat the entire thing once. Be sure to keep your foot flexed up to engage the back side of your left for each movement.
– Side Leg lifts (laying on your side keeping your shoulders and hips stacked, toes flexed, raising side of foot to ceiling) (30 seconds on right, 30 seconds on left)
– Heel to sky raises (on hands and knees, raise on leg with heel to ceiling until your leg is fully extended – repeat for whole 30 seconds) (30 seconds on right, 30 seconds on left)
– Glute-Bridge Pulses (start with heels, hips and shoulders on ground, push hips to ceiling, squeeze butt cheeks at the top, keep your feet flexed throughout. Repeat for full 30 seconds)
– One leg raised, Glute-Bridge Pulses (same as above but with one leg raised straighened and foot flexed) (30 seconds on right, 30 seconds on left)
– Glute-Bridge Hold, Pulsing Leg Raises (Hold Glute-Bridge, straighten one leg and lower it and raise until straight in line with body in hold. Repeat for the 30 seconds and complete no both right and left side)
A. 25# – Liked this!
C. 6:20 25s for farmers carry, did 18# single arm reverse lunges
Tried the booty sesh – I was a little bit confuzzled by a couple of the movements…. Did my best with it though!